This 30″ Electric Smoker from Masterbuilt does it all. Perfect for indoor/outdoor cooking, this stainless steel smokehouse features a viewing window to see your meat as it smokes. It comes with a RF remote that you can use to control your temperature, time setting, internal light, and internal meat temperature when using the built in meat probe.
This is one of the best electric smoker you should consider buying. It has built in wheels for easy handling and moving, and a thermostat temperature control to allow even cooking from 100 to 275 degrees. Its 4 chrome cooking racks boast 730 square-inches of cooking space and the convenient wood chip loader which prevents heat loss by eliminating the need to open and close the door to reload wood chips.
Why you should buy Masterbuilt Electric Smoker?
The smoker has a spacious inside, with the 4 interior smoking racks offering more than two cubic feet of smoking capacity. As a result, you’ll have enough room for your fish, ham, sausage, chicken, or jerky–enough to feed huge crowds on special occasions, holidays, and family reunions.
It offers easy-to-use interface so you can easily control the level of smoke, keep the temperature consistent, and get the best results. You can control this smoker with the following:
- Remote. An RF remote controls the temperature, time, internal light and monitors time, temperature and meat temperature.
- Built-In Temperature Probe. The inbuilt meat temperature probe allows you to cook your meats exactly to your liking every time.
- Outside of the smoker, you’ll notice the digital controls that you can use to adjust the smoke, temperature, and timer settings.
The Masterbuilt 30-Inch Electric Smoker features a viewing window that you can use to monitor how the meat is cooking at any point, whether it is in the daytime or at night.
Convenient and easy to use
This model is easy to use, and it produces great results every time. The wood chips are easy to load in from the side, so you don’t lose heat, and there is an air damper so you can vent the smoker if needed. Fill the loader with wood chips, then slide it to the side of your smoker, and watch it smoke. For your convenience, there are additional features such as the drip pan underneath and a grease pan which is mounted on the back.
The attached handle and sturdy wheels make transporting it from one location to another easy.
What we love about the Masterbuilt 30 inch Electric Smoker
- The external controls are easy to use.
- It has a remote control.
- It has a window for viewing.
- It has a large cooking space inside.
- It has an interior light.
- The handle and wheels give it great portability.
- The thermostat is adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees.
- It has an inbuilt meat temperature probe.
- It has a removable drip pan for easy cleaning.
- Wood chips are easy to load from the side.
What we hate about the Masterbuilt 30 inch Electric Smoker
The wiring and heating element may burn out over time with consistent use, much more quickly than the wiring and elements found in more expensive high-end units.
The Masterbuilt 30-inch Digital Smoker is the best smoker and ideal for the beginners and the pros alike. You’ll achieve competition-ready results right in your own back yard, without the hassle of propane or charcoal. Simply plug the smoker in, then set its digital controls, and it does the work! Masterbuilt makes smoking simple.