We love meat! We know you do too. So we started a website to help people find the best smokers and learn how to smoke meat like a pro. Our website is full of reviews on smokers, cooking tips, and recipes for smoking different types of meats. We also have articles about the science behind smoking meat and tricks for making your smoker more efficient. If you’re looking for some good barbecue ideas or want to buy a new smoker, you’re in the right place!
Electric smokers are a great option for first-time meat smokers. These smokers provide ease of use and control.
Charcoal smokers are the best there are because of the tenderness and robust flavor that cannot be recreated any other way.
Propane Gas Smokers
Propane gas smokers are incredible when it comes to portability and affordability. They’re also perfect for beginners.
Pellet smokers are the new kid on the block. Fueled by wood pellets, they are similar to traditional wood and charcoal smokers.
Offset Smokers are most often used by pros and experienced cooks. It’s a classic smoker with many benefits.
- Best Sausages to Smoke
- How to Arrange Meat in a Smoker
- How Long Does Meat Absorb Smoke
- Why is My Smoker Not Getting Hot Enough
- Electric Smokers: 14 Things You Should Know
- How to Regulate Temperature in a Propane Smoker
- How to Get Crispy Skin on Smoked Turkey
- How to Get Bark on a Brisket in an Electric Smoker
- Should You Brine a Brisket Before Smoking?