If you are looking for the best of wood pellet grill or smoker then you certainly have a task in hand. This is because there are dozens of such smokers and grills and choosing the right one could be a confusing and indecisive task. But if you look around and do some research you will have reasons to believe that choosing MoJack 47104 Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 36-Inch Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker could be a smart decision. Hence it would be interest to have a closer look at the various functions, features and other such attributes of this particular model.
Basic Features Of the Grill/Smoker
It is a 36 inch barrel grill and comes with an overall dimension of 644 square inches and measures 19.5 inches x 33 inches or cooking area. This is quite enough for smoking and grilling any type of food item for a reasonably big sized family. It also has LED digital temperature control mechanisms. It is best suited for smoking, baking, grilling and other related tasks. It has an exclusive Myron mixon water pan which is integrated with bottom storage racks. This is suitable for grilling tools and pellets. It also has a quality porcelain coated steel grate. It can be moved from one place to another because of the 6 inch heavy duty rubber wheels. Additionally it also has 3 inch locking swivel casters for convenient stability and moving.
The weight of the unit is 120 pounds and the total dimension is 45 x 24 x 60 inches. At the end of the day there is no denying the fact that it is a good buy because of the best of features, functionalities, and design specifications. It would not be out of place to mention here that it is perfectly suitable for cooking a full sized turkey. Therefore this could be the best way to entertain family members and friends. Since it is portable it can easily be placed in the backyard, patio or garden and could make the weekend of birthday parties eventful and worth remembering for many days to come.
The Positive Takeaways Of This Grill/Smoker
- It looks very positive and sophisticated and resembles a high quality grill/smoke.
- The red color looks stunning and so is the ergonomic design of the unit.
- It comes in a broken down condition but it can easily be installed and does not take much of a time. It would need around two people and around 40 to 45 minutes to completely install the unit subject to the user being in the know about the various parts.
- They have quality support services. Once the unit is installed you can expect a call the very next day and executives are well behaved and polite.
- It has quite a few positive customer reviews and majority of them have given it a 4.0 out of 5.0 rating which is quite impressive.
- There are some minor imperfections.
- The coated steel grates were imperfect in a few units.
- When used in bright sun the LED indicator is difficult to read which problem can easily be remedied.
The Final Word
After evaluating the benefits and downsides, features and customer feedback, there is no doubt that it is a quality smoker offering best of services and it is the best pellet smoker.